Why MachEye is Cool
We’re proud to be named a Cool Vendor by Gartner in the May 2020 Cool Vendors in Life Sciences report. MachEye’s Autonomous Intelligence platform solves the last-mile analytics user adoption challenge using an AI-first architecture, ML democratization, natural language interface and presents click-less insights as interactive audio visuals.
According to Gartner, “Gartner’s definition of a Cool Vendor is a small company offering a technology or service that is innovative, impactful or intriguing. The three elements of a Cool Vendor are further explained below:
- Innovative — Enables users to do things they could not do before.
- Impactful — Has or will have a business impact, not just technology for its own sake.
- Intriguing — Has caught Gartner’s interest during the past six months.”
We believe that we illustrate the definition of a Cool Vendor because we are the first vendor to deliver personalized autonomous insights via interactive audio-visuals, we can save a mid to large organization more than $2M in annual savings (conservative estimate of just 2 new reports per day using traditional analytics tools), and we have deployments at the largest pharmaceutical company, largest energy drink manufacturer, and a global consulting firm serving 98% of the Fortune 100.
"Accelerate the strategic goal of becoming an insights-driven organization by deploying augmented analytics technology that enables business users to explore, analyze and act on data insights."
What we believe makes MachEye the best BI solution
- Automatic generation of meaningful, in-depth insights using an Ai-first architecture
- Interactive audio-visuals and personalized stories to further enhance augmented analytics
- Use of Natural Language Generation (NLG) to provide a personal business companion
- Auto-generation of relevant insights, without the need to ask questions
- Uses AI to deliver insights in seconds what used to take weeks with traditional methods
“Gartner "Cool Vendors in Life Sciences," Michael Shanler, et al, 27 May 2020. Gartner "Cool Vendors Enable Radical Rethinking After the Reset: A Gartner Trend Insight Report," Rita Sallam, et al, 16 June 2020. The GARTNER COOL VENDOR badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.”